Thickness Gauge THICK-SCAN
for MDF, HDF, Particleboard, OSB, OSL, LVL, Plywood and others
Production of panels which exceed plustolerances results in increase of production cost. This also results in consumption of additional (unneeded) glue and war material while also extending the press time.
EWS thickness measuring systems which are located after the hot press help to optimize the process and to reduce the costs while, at the same time, assuring the quality standard.
The measuring heads are mounted opposite to each other and indicate panel thickness continuously during production.
- Connection to PLC
- Extendable to blow detection
- Integration of board scale to allow density evaluation
- "Online-Calibration" by separate "Reference-Track" located outside of the production line. (Recommended for endless production.)
- Cross-, lengths profile
- Trend per track
- Trend min., max. and mean value
- History function
- Thickness track
(Example shows five tracks)
- Thickness profile across production
- Average thickness
(Each bar shows one panel)
- After the hot press
- Before / between / after sander
Data Evaluation by EWS „GAUGE-CONTROLLER“
- Real time operating system
- Network connection for visualization PC
"Reference-Track" for "Online-Calibration"
|Guarantee:||Lifetime guarantee on linear sensors|
|Measuring resolution:||0.01mm [0.0004”]
(per measuring track)
|3.5 m/s [0.1 ft/s]|
- Single opening presses
- Multi opening presses
- Continuous presses
- Sanding lines
Technical assistance is available via
"EWS Online Support".